Have you seen the September/October issue of Pastel Journal yet? In it is a special section on new pastel art supplies. Our friends at Blick Artist Materials, Terry Ludwig Pastels and Jack Richeson & Co., Inc came together to let you know about some exciting pastels, supports and substrates that you can add to your stash. Even better, they want to give a sample of each to one lucky winner.
It’s easy to win, them, too–simply tell us what inspires you to paint with pastel (or why you want to begin) by commenting on this blog post below, and you’ll be entered!*
This contest ends September 29, 2016, so you have plenty of time to comment now and then share this with a friend as well (they’ll thank you for it!).
Here are the amazing pastel supplies that you could win:
• Premium Pastel Surfaces from Jack Richeson & Co., Inc
• 10 sheets of 9×12 UART Sanded Pastel Paper Pads from Blick Art Materials
• 30 Umber Shadows and Shades from Terry Ludwig Pastels
• Paint Captivating Weather Conditions
• Unleash the Power of Pastels
• Produce Bold, Colorful Landscapes
• Recharge Your Creative Process With 3 Exercises
• Test Drive Textured Paper
Download Pastel Journal here and comment below now for your chance to win!
*US residents only, due to shipping costs and international contest rules and regulations.