But 2006 was a good year for pastel and for The Pastel Journal. That’s why we’ve put together a CD of all those fine memories from 2006—more than 500 pages of art and articles, all on a single disk. So you don’t have to worry about where you laid down that copy of December 2006, because it’s right here along with all the other issues, just waiting to be rediscovered in a digital format.
Here’s just a few of the highlights:
• The results of the 7th Annual Pastel 100 competition
• Alan Flattmann on the use of fixative and spray paint for
• Richard McKinley’s recipes for homemade grounds
Kahn’s pastel prints
• A visual tour of the best
pastel collections in the U.S.
• Sneak peeks into small but
efficient studio spaces
• And dozens of inspiring artist’s stories, including features on Paula Rego, Janet Fish, Ellen Eagle, Peter
Seltzer, Susan Ogilvie, Clark Mitchell, Jane Lund, Terri Ford, Judith Carducci, Al Lachman, and many others!
If you want to find out more, visit The Pastel Journal back issues store.