Occasionally, we get questions from artists wondering what digital camera is best to photograph artwork with. Over at pica + pixel, Ana posted a layman’s guide to buying a digital camera that I think will be useful for any non-photographer trying to find the right camera.
Here’s a quick rundown of her tips:
- Photography is both a craft and a tool.
- Start small—physically and/or financially.
- Stick with the big brands.
- Fight the urge to think bigger.
- Do your homework.
- Hold it in your hand.
- Buy from reliable sources.
- Learn how to use it.
Read the full descriptions on pica + pixel.