Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Brought to You by The North Light Shop
Join a live, FREE, online discussion with Paul Dorrell, best selling author of Living the Artist’s Life
A columnist for The Artist’s Magazine and Absolute Arts, Paul has helped develop careers for scores of successful artists. As an art consultant, his clients include H&R Block, the Mayo Clinic, the National D-Day Memorial, the city of Hartford, CT, and private collectors nationwide.
Ask Paul anything!
•How do I get into a good gallery?
•Are art fairs worth the trouble?
•How should I price my art?
•How do I go about landing a commission?
•If I’m starting out, what should be my goal?
Ask Paul anything!
During the Webinar, you’ll also have a chance to talk to Paul directly. Don’t miss this chance!
Missed the previous online seminars? Click here to purchase the WetCanvas Live! recordings from NorthLightShop.com
Questions? Read the FAQ below…
Missed an earlier Artists Network online seminar? Not to worry – get live recordings of each session:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is an online seminar?
- It is a live, online event that you view on your computer at a specific day and time. Think of it as a workshop right in your living room.
- Our events are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time (EST), so if you are in a different time zone, you will need to take scheduling into account — for example 1 PM EST = 12 PM CST, and so on…
What are the technical requirements for participating in an online seminar?
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
What can I do during an online seminar?
- Hear the presenter deliver the workshop (via phone or VOIP)
- See visuals from the presenter’s computer (e.g., PowerPoint, web browser, or any document they wish to share)
- Ask the presenter questions in real time
What if I have any technical problems getting into the seminar?
- We have technical support on hand to help you. Nearly 100% of our attendees don’t have any trouble after we assist them. You can sign on at least 10 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin, giving you time to ask questions if you have any trouble.
- Our seminar system will work with both Macs and PCs.
What happens if I miss something during the seminar?
- Approximately 24 hours after the seminar ends, you will receive an email which includes information on how to access and watch the recording of the session for a full year.
- You also receive copies of any documents, or ebooks & other files that were included with your seminar.