Brought to You by North Light Shop
FREE Online Event – Peek Inside 2 of Sandra Angelo’s Portrait Courses:
Common Portrait Mistakes and How to Correct Them
Do you avoid putting people in your art? No more. An expert at simplification, Sandra Angelo’s super simple systems allow you to skip past years of agonizing mistakes. Using her insider tips, tricks and shortcuts you can Master Portraits in DAYS instead of DECADES!
Sandra Angelo will open the pages of two Home Study Courses:
· Draw Faces 101 (Graphite)
· Dynamic Colored Pencil Portraits -
· Turn Family Photos into Legacy Art
Sandra will show you:
3 common mistakes and how to correct them
3 tricks for getting a likeness every time
A secret formula for folds and fabric
· How to capture someone’s personality in a portrait
· How to choose the best paper for each skin tone
· How to slash drawing time by 70%
You will see inspiring work from Sandra’s students that have had learned how to master portraiture in just a few weeks.
Both of Sandra Angelo’s Home Study Courses have workbooks and DVDs with daily 30 minute step by step lessons that allow you to squeeze art lessons into any schedule. The PowerPoint presentation wraps up with a Q&A session where you’ll have a chance to ask Sandra questions.
Even if you can’t attend live, sign up for the webinar and we’ll send you a link to the replay. All participants will be offered a special discount on Draw Faces 101 (Graphite) and Dynamic Colored Pencil Portraits – Turn Family Photos into Legacy Art at NorthLightShop.com.
Friday, March 28, 2014 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Artist Network Presents Art Chats with Linda Fisler
An Online Conversation with artists.
Oil Paint and Color Pigments–What’s Missing?
Guest Michael Harding of Michael Harding Handmade Oil Colours.
Join Linda Fisler as she interviews the industry’s “Colour Man”, Michael Harding to discuss why he hand makes all his oil paints. Michael’s company is based in the UK and we will be broadcasting from Artist Network’s offices. Just why does Michael hand make his paints? As he will point out, it is not so much what he puts in his paints, but what he leaves out that makes the huge difference. We’ll explore just what those omitted ingredients do in terms of color mixing and how it effects your paintings aging process. Michael will also share the newest colors to his line up and where you can buy his products. Where you ever curious what was in your oil paint? Did you ever notice the difference between two tubes of the same color? How much pigment is in oil paints and does it matter in regards to the painting’s aging process? We’ll even ask Michael why and how important it is to use only the best materials.
Missed the previous online seminars? Click here to purchase the WetCanvas Live! recordings from NorthLightShop.com
Questions? Read the FAQ below…
Missed an earlier Artists Network online seminar? Not to worry – get live recordings of each session:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS What is an online seminar?
- It is a live, online event that you view on your computer at a specific day and time. Think of it as a workshop right in your living room.
- Our events are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time (EST), so if you are in a different time zone, you will need to take scheduling into account — for example 1 PM EST = 12 PM CST, and so on…
What are the technical requirements for participating in an online seminar?
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
What can I do during an online seminar?
- Hear the presenter deliver the workshop (via phone or VOIP)
- See visuals from the presenter’s computer (e.g., PowerPoint, web browser, or any document they wish to share)
- Ask the presenter questions in real time
What if I have any technical problems getting into the seminar?
- We have technical support on hand to help you. Nearly 100% of our attendees don’t have any trouble after we assist them. You can sign on at least 10 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin, giving you time to ask questions if you have any trouble.
- Our seminar system will work with both Macs and PCs.
What happens if I miss something during the seminar?
- Approximately 24 hours after the seminar ends, you will receive an email which includes information on how to access and watch the recording of the session for a full year.
- You also receive copies of any documents, or ebooks & other files that were included with your seminar.