Friday, February 14th | 11:30am – 1:00pm ET
Artist Network Presents Art Chats with Linda Fisler
An Online Conversation with artists.
Linda welcomes past Art Department Chair and artist Micheal Pearce to the show. Michael is also co-chair of The Representational Art Conference (TRAC2014). The Representational Art Conference is a gathering of artists, gallery owners, instructors, historians, art lovers, art students and museum professionals. The conference will focus on the aesthetic principles and values implicit in the representational art of the 21st Century. Having established at TRAC2012 that the representational art community has an important voice, it is timely to explore and articulate its distinctive aesthetic values, vision and philosophical outlook. The conference has 3 keynote speakers, Juliette Aristides, Roger Scruton and Odd Nerdrum. On the show, Michael and Linda will explore “Why Beauty Matters” as well as discuss the many different topics the conference will entertain.
Join us on February 14th at 11:30 am Eastern, 10:30 am Central, 9:30 am Mountain, and 8:30 am Pacific live for the discussion, followed immediately by a Question and Answer session where we invite you to ask Michael and Linda any questions you have on the show’s many topics. If you can’t join us live, be sure to download our podcasts which will be available shortly after the live show.
Missed the previous online seminars? Click here to purchase the WetCanvas Live! recordings from NorthLightShop.com
Questions? Read the FAQ below…
Missed an earlier Artists Network online seminar? Not to worry – get live recordings of each session:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS What is an online seminar?
- It is a live, online event that you view on your computer at a specific day and time. Think of it as a workshop right in your living room.
- Our events are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time (EST), so if you are in a different time zone, you will need to take scheduling into account — for example 1 PM EST = 12 PM CST, and so on…
What are the technical requirements for participating in an online seminar?
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
What can I do during an online seminar?
- Hear the presenter deliver the workshop (via phone or VOIP)
- See visuals from the presenter’s computer (e.g., PowerPoint, web browser, or any document they wish to share)
- Ask the presenter questions in real time
What if I have any technical problems getting into the seminar?
- We have technical support on hand to help you. Nearly 100% of our attendees don’t have any trouble after we assist them. You can sign on at least 10 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin, giving you time to ask questions if you have any trouble.
- Our seminar system will work with both Macs and PCs.
What happens if I miss something during the seminar?
- Approximately 24 hours after the seminar ends, you will receive an email which includes information on how to access and watch the recording of the session for a full year.
- You also receive copies of any documents, or ebooks & other files that were included with your seminar.