Ever wondered how to draw realistic sparkling water? Master colored pencil artist David Dooley captures reflections like no other.
Today I’ve invited him into my studio to explain his super simple step-by-step techniques for drawing reflections.
Click here for a FREE step-by-step art lesson: How to Draw Water . You’ll be blown away by the powerful drawings and paintings you can achieve with a humble colored pencil.
Plus FREE Webinar:
Click here to sign up for FREE Webinar
Secrets for Colored Pencil Success
Date: 6.14.11 | Time: 1pm EDT | Cost: FREE
“I can’t believe that’s colored pencil!”
Award-winning author and Executive Director of 9 Annual Colored Pencil Symposiums, Sandra Angelo knows the top Masters’ insider tips, tricks and shortcuts. In this FREE online event, Sandra reveals techniques that make colored pencil super simple, fast and fun! Pulling lessons from her Colored Pencil Methods of the Masters Home Study Library, Sandra will show you insider tips, tricks and shortcuts for powerful colored pencil pieces, including:
- 2 Shortcuts that produce dazzling art… FAST!
- An overview of Masters’ Methods that make colored pencil look exactly like other media
- How to choose the right papers and pencils to save time and produce dazzling results!
- A step-by-step colored pencil demo
Sandra Angelo’s super simple systems allow you to skip past years of agonizing mistakes. Using her insider tips, tricks and shortcuts your art can change from “Wimpy” to “WOW” in just weeks–you’ll see inspiring work from the top Masters of this medium! The PowerPoint presentation wraps up with a Q&A session where you’ll be able to ask Sandra questions.
Everyone who registers for this event will:
* Receive a FREE recording of this event
* Receive a link to a FREE video demonstration “Realistic Glass with Colored Pencils!”
* Order Sandra’s Colored Pencil Methods of the Masters Home Study Library at a discount (given to you at the end of the session)!
Space is limited, so register now!
· Click here to sign up for FREE Webinar
About Sandra Angelo: Specializing in making art super simple, Sandra is widely known for her ability to transform students’ art from pitiful to powerful in just weeks. Selected as one of the nation’s leading art coaches, Sandra Angelo was awarded a Fellowship by RISD. Sandra Angelo is author of 43 books, 18 DVD workshops and 7 Step-by-Step Home Study Courses. Winner of countless top awards, Sandra’s work was even nominated for an Emmy. To view Sandra’s art work go to www.SandraANGELO.com. For more info about Sandra go to www.AboutSANDRA.com.