While waiting for snowmageddon, I thought I’d round up some of this week’s top stories from the art world:
- Watercolorist Henry Fukuhara passed away recently.
- The National Endowment for the Arts opened up a logo competition…
- which a graphic designers’ association called out as being an unprofessional way to approach logo design.
- Jeff Koons is going to create the next BMW art car.
- Artists around the US are organizing art marathons for Haiti.
- Kevin Macpherson is putting on a demo at the Salmagundi Club in New York later this month.
And, just for fun, the best Valentine’s Day card ever:
MORE RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
- Watch art workshops on demand at ArtistsNetwork.TV
- Online seminars for fine artists
- Instantly download fine art magazines, books & more
- Sign up for your Artists Network email newsletter & receive a FREE ebook: The Photography Guide for Artists