Our esteemed jurors for The Artist’s Magazine’s 28th Annual Art Competition, Nava Grunfeld, Richard McKinley, Jonathan Talbot, Robert Liberace and Dawn Emerson, reveal what they look for, in judging works, and why the First Place winners in Still Life/Floral, Landscape/Interior, Abstract/Experimental, Portrait/Figure, and Animal/Wildlife earned their praise.
Edited by Maureen Bloomfield
Click on the following to read what each juror had to say:
Nava Grunfeld, Still Life/Floral category
Richard McKinley, Landscape/Interior category
Jonathan Talbot, Abstract/Experimental category
Robert Liberace, Portrait/Figure category
Dawn Emerson, Animal/Wildlife category
And, see the winners they chose for First, Second, Third place, honorable mentions and finalists.
Free artistsnetwork.tv preview
Click here to watch a free preview of the video workshop “Grant Fuller’s Drawing Workshop” with Grant Fuller.
MORE RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS
• Watch art workshops on demand at ArtistsNetwork.TV
• Get unlimited access to over 100 art instruction ebooks
• Online seminars for fine artists
• Instantly download fine art magazines, books, videos & more
• Sign up for your Artist’s Network email newsletter & receive a FREE ebook
You may also like these articles: