After a drab, dreary winter, nothing cheers you more than gazing at beautiful blossoms bursting with shades of spring. Bring these blooms to artistic life as you discover insider artists’ tips, tricks and shortcuts for drawing radiant flowers with graphite and colored pencils in Sandra Angelo’s Home Study Courses, Paint Like Monet in a Day with Colored Pencils and Draw Flowers 101.
In this free one-hour online event, Sandra opens up the pages of these Home Study Courses and gives you a sneak peek into Paint Like Monet in a Day with Colored Pencils and Draw Flowers 101, sharing some of her favorite tips:
• 2 magic tricks to turn anyone into an artist really fast
• Common pitfalls and how to avoid these mistakes
• How to draw a rose in graphite, step by step
• Review of basic colored pencil materials
• How to draw on black paper with colored pencil, step by step
• An introduction to watercolor pencil
This PowerPoint slide show from Sandra will give you a sneak peek at the instruction found in Sandra’s Home Study Courses, Paint Like Monet in a Day with Colored Pencils and Draw Flowers 101, and wraps up with a Q&A session.