Kristin Hoerth, editor-in-chief of Southwest Art magazine, offers advice in this free webinar called Gallery Success. You may have attended her recent webinar on Gallery Basics; if so, come back and learn even more about how to successfully work with a gallery, including:
• Different types of galleries
• Selling direct to collectors
• Supplying artwork
• Participating in events
• Who pays for what
To whet your appetite, here are three tips from Kristin. She’ll discuss these in further detail, along with the topics above.
1. To find art galleries, pick up local gallery guides, read art magazines, and use the listings in Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Marketplace
2. Always be familiar with a gallery before you approach the staff about representing your artwork.
3. When it’s time to contact the gallery, have about a dozen high-quality images that you can submit.
About Kristin Hoerth: Kristin joined Southwest Art in 1994 and was named Editor in Chief in 2002. From the magazine’s editorial offices in Colorado, she travels frequently to visit galleries and attend major art events across the western United States and beyond. She has served as a juror and speaker at numerous art shows.
As a special thank you for registering for this event, we’d like to offer you and extra 10% off the following at NorthLightShop.com. Simply enter coupon code GALLERY10 upon checkout.