Want to draw wild animals, but not sure where to start or how to find a good subject? After teaching at the San Diego Zoo’s Safari Park for 15 years, artist Sandra Angelo has complied all her tips, tricks and shortcuts into super simple step-by-step lessons that will allow you to skip all the common mistakes and master drawing in just a few lessons with her Home Study Course, Draw Wild Animals 101. In this free one-hour online event, Sandra opens up the pages of this Home Study Course and gives you a sneak peek into Draw Wild Animals 101, sharing some of her favorite tips:
• How to think like a story teller–words, photos and sketches
• Tricks for shooting great reference photos and sketching on the go
• Tips to modify photos with a computer and creativity
• 6 award-winning composition secrets of the Masters
• How to capture a realistic wildlife texture step by step
This PowerPoint slide show from Sandra will give you a sneak peek at the instruction found in Sandra’s Home Study Course, Draw Wild Animals 101, and wraps up with a Q&A session.
Get Your Free Download!
3 Lessons on How to Draw Animals: Facial Features of Pets