Enjoy a free recording of an Artists Network Online Event, Secrets to Draw Wildlife with Sandra Angelo. Sandra reveals insider secrets about how to draw wildlife from her two home study courses, Draw Wild Animals 101 and Draw Wild Animals with Colored Pencils. Check out Sandra Angelo’s home study courses at the North Light Shop:
- Draw Wild Animals 101 is a step-by-step, home study course, jam packed with exercises to help you draw realistic animal eyes, noses, and every kind of animal furs, spots, and strips.
- Draw Wild Animals with Colored Pencils is a step-by-step home study course that will teach you colored pencils methods to draw ferocious lions, gentle giraffes, jovial monkeys, and elated elephants. Plus you’ll get bonus secrets to render wildlife drawings that will pop off the page!
Watch below as Sandra shares the tips found in her 5 Workbooks and 2 Companion DVDS including:
- Step-by-step projects to help you master colored pencil drawing techniques FAST!
- Tips, tricks, shortcuts, and secret materials used by colored pencil Masters
- Time saving colored pencil techniques
- How to draw lions, elephants, monkeys, and giraffes
- How to use grisaille to create powerful pieces
- How to work with a limited palette
- How to use Color Theory to determine which pencils to use
- DVD Demos by World Famous Master Sandra Angelo
For the information Sandra mentioned in Artists Network Online Event visit:
· Sandra’s Favorite Supplies for both Wild Animal Courses
· Sandra’s LIVE workshop in San Diego
· Sandra’s Online workshop – How To Draw Baby Animals
· If you have questions for Sandra 858-578-6005 or email her at ArtCoach@cox.net