Chris Myers’ portfolio demonstrates a breadth of interests and watercolor techniques. Having spent many years working in illustration—painting and drawing whatever was commissioned—the British artist, who now spends the bulk of his time on his own creative pursuits, continues to find variety the spice of life. View a gallery of his watercolor landscapes below, and read more about the artist in the December 2012 issue of Watercolor Artist.
Carpet Sellers (watercolor) by Chris Myers
East West Moscow (watercolor) by Chris Myers
Fountain of Youth (watercolor) by Chris Myers
Remus (watercolor) by Chris Myers
Read more about Chris Myers in the December 2012 issue of Watercolor Artist.
MORE RESOURCES FOR WATERCOLOR ARTISTS
• Subscribe to Watercolor Artist magazine
• Watch watercolor art workshops on demand at ArtistsNetwork.TV
• Get unlimited access to over 100 art instruction ebooks
• Online seminars for fine artists
• Sign up for your Watercolor Artist email newsletter & download a FREE sample issue of Watercolor Artist magazine
You may also like these articles: