Realistic Watercolor Portraits
by Suzanna Winton
Portraits have the power to capture a likeness that touches the soul. You can learn to paint realistic portraits with artistry following the guidance in this inspirational book, Realistic Watercolor Portraits.
Nine complete step-by-step demonstrations show you how to use watercolors to build portraits that come to life with realism and personality. Each demonstration features a different person—so you can explore a range of ages, skin tones, facial features, hair tones and textures—mastering each detail at your own pace.
Even if you are a beginner, success is within your reach as you learn how to:
- Place an image properly
- Capture a likeness and add character
- Paint realistic skin tones
- Fix mistakes without starting over
- Edit visual information for greater impact
- Capture the textures of clothing and accessories
- Select and paint a background that supports the portrait
With Realistic Watercolor Portraits on your side, you can achieve the portraits you’ve always dreamed of painting. Get started today. Great portraits await!
Order Realistic Watercolor Portraits now!