Draw Along with Kenneth Vloothuis
TIME: 1:00 to 7:00 PM EST.
DATES: 4 Saturdays: June 1st – June 22nd (4 Saturdays) – 1 to 7 PM EST
Join Kenneth for an intensive draw along through continuous demos and discussions while drawing Sargent’s most revealing portraits. The pencil, charcoal stick or any related drawing medium is a great tool for learning and to intimately explore the structure of your subject, and the main reason why the Old Masters would demand their pupils to first be fluent with the pencil. Ken will review all sorts of drawing techniques as a precursor to handling the brush more confidently and meticulous handling of the field of portraiture- the objective is to ‘paint with the pencil’ in order to then, ‘draw with the brush.’
REQUIREMENTS: A computer with high speed internet connection (at least 1.5 MB) download speed.
*Fee only includes taking the live classes. Recorded videos to be sold separately.The original fee will be deducted from the retail price.
Missed the previous online seminars? Click here to purchase the WetCanvas Live! recordings from NorthLightShop.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is an online seminar?
- It is a live, online event that you view on your computer at a specific day and time. Think of it as a workshop right in your living room.
- Our events are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time (EST), so if you are in a different time zone, you will need to take scheduling into account — for example 1 PM EST = 12 PM CST, and so on…
What are the technical requirements for participating in an online seminar?
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
What can I do during an online seminar?
- Hear the presenter deliver the workshop (via phone or VOIP)
- See visuals from the presenter’s computer (e.g., PowerPoint, web browser, or any document they wish to share)
- Ask the presenter questions in real time
What if I have any technical problems getting into the seminar?
- We have technical support on hand to help you. Nearly 100% of our attendees don’t have any trouble after we assist them. You can sign on at least 10 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin, giving you time to ask questions if you have any trouble.
- Our seminar system will work with both Macs and PCs.
What happens if I miss something during the seminar?
- We record our seminars and offer them for sale at NorthLightShop.com following the close of the course.