When: 3 Saturdays, November 30 – December 14 | 1 to 5 PM ET
All mediums and all levels.
Follow Johannes’ steps with other students in a relaxed non formal studio environment. Strengthen your painting skills with a 4 hour marathon during 3 Saturdays from Nov 30 to Dec 14. He will start a painting from scratch and finish it in real time while you watch and if you want. You will be able to complete your own art creation as well. During the class you will receive verbal techniques, color combinations professional secrets, and instructions to guide you along the way. If you miss a part of the class or cannot make it one day, don’t worry the classes will be recorded and available for download so you miss nothing. One demo will be in oils, another in watercolor and another in pastels. 12 hours of top quality art instruction. Johannes is an official instructor for the publishers of Northlight books and The Artist’s Magazine.
Requirements: High speed internet (aprox 1.5 MB download speed). An optional $3.99 USD may be required to remove commercial interruptions on UStream.
REQUIREMENTS: A computer with high speed internet connection (at least 1.5 MB) download speed.
*Fee only includes taking the live classes. Recorded videos to be sold separately.The original fee will be deducted from the retail price.
Missed the previous online seminars? Click here to purchase the WetCanvas Live! recordings from NorthLightShop.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is an online seminar?
- It is a live, online event that you view on your computer at a specific day and time. Think of it as a workshop right in your living room.
- Our events are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time (EST), so if you are in a different time zone, you will need to take scheduling into account — for example 1 PM EST = 12 PM CST, and so on…
What are the technical requirements for participating in an online seminar?
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
What can I do during an online seminar?
- Hear the presenter deliver the workshop (via phone or VOIP)
- See visuals from the presenter’s computer (e.g., PowerPoint, web browser, or any document they wish to share)
- Ask the presenter questions in real time
What if I have any technical problems getting into the seminar?
- We have technical support on hand to help you. Nearly 100% of our attendees don’t have any trouble after we assist them. You can sign on at least 10 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin, giving you time to ask questions if you have any trouble.
- Our seminar system will work with both Macs and PCs.
What happens if I miss something during the seminar?
- We record our seminars and offer them for sale at NorthLightShop.com following the close of the course.