Now’s the perfect time to market your brand and sell your artwork.
The season of giving is fast approaching. Soon, people will scour the Internet (and perhaps some stores in-person) to find the perfect gifts for their loved ones. And because many of us are staying put this year due to COVID-19, I’m willing to bet that thoughtful, handmade gifts will be extra important this holiday season — especially ones that help our friends and family feel even more connected to us and inspired by their homes.
Artists, take note: Now’s the perfect time for marketing your brand and selling your work. To make this season as profitable for you as possible, we’ve gone ahead and gathered some of our most helpful articles about selling your artwork — an all-in-one package (see what we did there?) for planning your holiday art sales ASAP. May this season be a fruitful one!
- 3 Artists Share How They Stay Afloat During the Holidays
- 5 Creative Ways to Sell Your Arts and Crafts This Holiday Season
Selling Your Artwork
- Art for Sale! Tips for Pricing and Managing Inventory
- Before You Try to Sell Your Art, Know These Things
- If You Are Ready to Sell Art Online Read This
- Photograph Your Art Like a Pro
Marketing Your Art Business
- Make Your Artist Website Work for You
- Art Goals: Winning an Art Contest
- Tips for Writing a Convincing Artist Statement
- How to Build an Artist Resume in 4 Simple Steps
- First Steps to Getting Your Art in a Gallery
- How to Build a Brand as an Artist, 7 Tips for Success
Tricks of the Trade
- Living Off Your Art Alone
- What Makes an Artist Professional?
- COVID-19 Artist Relief Emergency Funds and Resources
- Keeping Track of Business: Benefits of an Art Database
- How to Make Art Full Time and Still Pay Your Bills
- How to Make Your Cake and Eat It Too!