If you are having technical issues, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 855-842-5267.
If we don’t answer it means we are helping another student. We will make every effort to respond to your email or voice message within 48 hours of receiving it. Messages left on weekends or holidays will be returned as soon as possible the next business day.
Accessing Your Course(s)
You will have immediate access to your Course upon purchase.
- Go to “My Workshops” to find your purchased video workshops and online courses.
- Click on the Go To Subscription or Go To Course link for the product you want to access.
- If nothing happens, make sure to disable your browser’s pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups from artistsnetwork.com.
Our Online Courses are interactive experiences, including these features:
- Video instruction from world-class instructors
- Community-led discussions boards (see more in the “Discussions” section of this page)
- Student Galleries to share work and connect with the student community
- Adobe PDF Resources for print and download
- Suggested assignments to develop your skills
- Courses may also feature additional interactive elements, like slideshows, quizzes, and multi-media presentations
- Courses can be completed at your own time and pace. You are not required to complete the course in a specified amount of time.
NOTE: On-Demand courses offer no instructor interaction. Instructors will not be available to answer questions or provide feedback on work. Students are encouraged to ask questions and connect with other students in the course through DISCUSSION and GALLERY features.
Share your work with other students by posting into the GALLERY. If you are having trouble:
Save your image file as a JPEG. Only JPEGS can be posted into the gallery.
Check the image size. If it’s too large, it may have trouble posting. Keep your images smaller than 1000 px. on the longest side.
Connect with other students in the course community in the DISCUSSION features of each course.
Ask and answer questions about the course content.
Share insights and success stories with others!
NOTE: Instructors will not be available in course discussion thread. Inappropriate and abusive participants will be removed from the course.
To participate in the courses, you need:
- Internet access
- An email account
- Up-to-date internet browser
- PDF reader and word-processing software
- Software to resize images for posting to GALLERY (optional)
PC users: Internet Explorer 7 or 8 and Firefox 3.5 or 3.6 are recommended.
Mac users: Safari and Firefox are recommended.
We do not recommend using AOL’s built-in browser or any other Internet service provider’s proprietary browser, as certain functions may be restricted.
NOTE: We regularly upgrade the site to add features and improve the quality of your experience. Please be sure to keep your browser updated. If you need to upgrade your browser, go to your browser manufacturer’s website and download the most recent version.
Phones & Tablets: All courses are built on a responsive platform, allowing for access on most smartphones and tablets.
- For courses on desktop or laptop computers, you will have to allow pop-ups on our website from your web browser. Many web browsers will display a small notification at the top of the page that reads “popup blocked” upon clicking “Go to Course.” Click on this notification to enable popups on our site. This will allow you to view the course.
- If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser’s “settings” and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
- Here’s a list of popular browsers and how to enable pop-up windows on each.
Video & Audio Help
For video and audio playback issues, try these steps:
- Check your internet connection, reset your internet connection if necessary.
- Confirm you’re allowing pop-ups from artistsnetwork.com
- Clear your cache.
- Update your browser, or try another browser.