It’s essential for artists to cultivate an online presence—how else will galleries, editors and buyers find you? Here’s a little taste of the helpful advice from our next online seminar, Create an Online Presence: How to Use Websites, Blogs and Social Networking to Enhance Your Art Career. If you’re a blogging beginner, heed these rules:
- Post at least once a week—but several times a week is even better
- Let readers get to know you
- But don’t get too personal
- Use lots of pictures!
- Always spell-check
- Add other art blogs to your blogroll
- Post comments on the other blogs you read
In addition to
online access to the recording of the session, everyone who registers for this seminar will receive a free copy of The Complete Guide To Selling Your Art Online.
I’m going to be presenting the seminar live today at 1 p.m. EST. Click here to register. Hope you can make it!