Check out this video preview of our new issue of The Artist’s Magazine! It’s chock-full of helpful tips, instruction and most importantly, the inspiration you need to get to work on your own masterpieces!
If you enjoyed this video preview, make sure you pick up your copy of The Artist’s Magazine’s December issue on newsstands, through our North Light Shop, or download a copy for your iPad or e-reader!
Five reasons to read our December issue cover to cover:
- You’re ready to paint in a bustling city—but what about the logistics?
- The whole “Golden Hour” concept remains elusive.
- Reading about the most meaningful portraits being completed today will give you that much-needed boost of inspiration.
- Venetian masters like Veronese are your jam.
- You’d like to know: what makes a competition winner?
Highlights in the December 2015 issue of The Artist’s Magazine include:
- How to Talk to and Work with Your Framer
- Cold Encaustic!
- The Winners of Our Annual Art Competition
- The Plein Air Painter’s Golden Hour
John Selleck, Chris A. Paschke, Evan Hildebrandt, Simone Ridyard, Michael Chesley Johnson, Veronese, Kim Flora and Sharon Sprung.